Franchise FeesAudit fees - 5,000/-
Franchise Fees - 1,00,000-/-
Franchise Fees(for NGO) 75,000/-
Security Fees -1,00,000/-
ADMISSION Fees 3000 RS
Exam Fees for Ayush Course 5000 RS
Exam Fees for Paramedical Course 6000 RS
3-IN Below BANK Account
Account Holder : Abdul Kalam Group of Education
Bank Name : HDFC Bank, Shahganj, Agra
Bank Account No. 50100144576841
IFSC Code : HDFC0003679
(1) PAN Card (6) Declaration
(2) Adhar Card (7) Building Photograph
(3) Pass Port Photo (8) Qualification Proof
(4) Staff List (9) Fees Deposit Slip
(5) Society Regitration (10) Hospital Tie-up Lat
COLLEGE Rules & CRITERIA
1. Franchise must have 20 bed hospital or tieup with the 20 bed hospital.
2. Franchise Holder or any one staff must have bachelor or master degree in paramedical / medical / ayush field.
3. Class Room :~4-Class Room for 30 students (minimum area 300 sqft.) should have proper ventilation, well- illuminated black board/white board and availability of adequate furniture and ceiling fan.
4. Lab :~The Size for 30 students should be least 30x25 sqft. with adequate lighting and exhaust Fans or sealing fans. The Lab should have the following tools/equipment/apparatus or material for practical training :-
(a) Chart & model (relating human anatomy and physiology i.e. heart, kidney, eye, ear, etc.) -10
(b) Sports i.e. heart, kidney, eye, ear, bones etc. and slides. i.e. Slides or RBC, WBC etc.-20
(c) B. P. Instrument- 10, Stethoscope-10, Thermometer-25, Glucometer-7
(d) Weighing Machine-5, First Aid Box-10, Splint & Structure-1, Human Skeletons-1
(e) Nutrients Calculation Chart-1, Bandage & Dressing articles-1
5. Physical Facilities :~The Instruction should have the facilities for drinking water,
Bathroom & Toilet (Toilets for Ladies & Gents Separately)
6. Libraty :~Library should have a minimum 30 books/articles/magazines etc. related To subject.
7. Clinical Facilities :~The clinic/hospital should have the following minimum facilities. (a) OPD Facility (b) Dressing Facility
On instruction may be attached with reputed clinic/hospital and it should have the
certification for collaboration.
The clinic/hospital will be inspected at time of inspection.
8. Faculty and supporting staff : ~
Faculty and supporting staff Education
Instructor M.Sc. (Zoology)/ Life Science or B.Sc. with 2 year exp.
Medical Doctor Degree/Diploma in Naturopathy from reputed Institution
Lab Assistant Relevant to job
Assistant Relevant to job
Receptionist cum clerk Relevant to job
9. Franchise Audit must be submitted quarterly (Sept., Dec., March & June)
It may be submitted by online or sending hard copy on admin office address.